Select Flag for BILLFISH Website
DEFEND AMERICA NOW!
OR LOSE HER FOREVER
Highly suggested reading:
Chilling excerpt from David Blackmon's page
DENMARK: 9 days of protests over a new law that "would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist."pic.twitter.com/LN0SBVKUE8
— Robin Monotti Graziadei (@robinmonotti) November 14, 2020
If you do not think that this exact kind of scarlet lettering of the un-vaccinated process will be coming to America soon, you have not been paying enough attention.
You don’t have to believe me – just take a look at what the little societal menace Anthony Fauci said on Friday:
Dr. Fauci: America has an “independent spirit” but now is the time “to do what you’re told” pic.twitter.com/t7uY4nHyGk
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 13, 2020
Just do what you’re told, you stupid Americans with your arcane and quaint independent spirit. You little people who do not matter a whit to the Washington/New York/Los Angeles elite. Do what you’re told or we will find ways to force you to do what you’re told.
In Denmark, that force is about to come in the form of a new law: In the U.S., it will in all likelihood come on January 21 in the form of an executive order issued by a man who is clearly suffering from advancing dementia, but who the Dominion Systems voting machines tell us “won” the election.
But just do what you’re told, silly Americans, and everything will be all right. Pay no attention to the gangs of thugs who will soon be roaming your streets or to the police who are raiding your neighbor’s home because it has more than two cars parked in front of it, or to the federal agents who are breaking down the door of the house across the street to confiscate that guy’s guns: nothing to see there at all.
Just do what you’re told, and it will all be fine.
That is all.
Twenty sixteen should have been the "vote heard round the world."
Instead, the political establishment played deaf and assumed we were dumb.
This time, Americans have resolved to make the 2020 re-election of
President Trump so ear-splitting that both John Brennan and Jim Comey
can hear it loud and clear from their hideout in Joe Biden's basement.
China owns Joe Biden, and they hate the USA
In a nutshell...
Joe Biden talking to democrat donors
This should enrage every military member and veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY US NAVY!!!
245 YEARS OLD
The U.S. Navy celebrates its birthday on Oct. 13. In 1775, a naval force was established by the Continental Congress to aid in the conflict with the British.
Ten things you might not know about the Navy:
1. Five cities claim the right to be considered the Navy’s birthplace: Beverly, Mass.; Marblehead, Mass.; Philadelphia; Whitehall, N.Y.; and Providence, Rhode Island. The Navy takes no position on its place of origin. (via Mental Floss)
2. All submariners are volunteers who have passed rigorous psychological and physical tests. (via Mental Floss)
3. Navy ships named for individuals are christened by “the eldest living female descendent” of that individual. (via Mental Floss)
4. Humphrey Bogart, Bob Barker and MC Hammer all served in the Navy. (via Mental Floss)
5. Bill the Goat has been the Naval Academy mascot since the early 1900s. Legend has it that a Navy ship once had a goat for a pet, and on the way home to port the goat died. Two ensigns were entrusted to have the goat stuffed, but got distracted by a Naval Academy football game. One of the ensigns allegedly dressed up in the goat skin and pranced around at halftime. The crowd loved it and Navy won the game. (via USO)
6. The first version of the Navy was dissolved following the Revolutionary War, but it was reconstituted to deal with piracy. (via The Vintage News)
7. During World War II, the Navy produced six future presidents: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter and Bush Sr. And before the war, there had been no naval veterans in the White House. (via The Vintage News)
8. Cadets and midshipmen played the first Army-Navy football game Nov. 29, 1890, on "The Plain" at West Point. Navy had been playing organized football since 1879 and defeated the newly established Army team 24-0. (via army.mil)
9. The Blue Angels – the Navy’s flight exhibition team – was established in 1946 by Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Chester Nimitz to raise the public's interest in naval aviation and boost Navy morale. (via blueangels.navy.mil)
?10. The Navy Marine Mammal Program trains bottlenose dolphins and California sea lions to detect, locate, mark and recover objects in harbors, coastal areas, and at depth in the open sea. (via public.navy.mil)
Check out these web-links to read more on The Navy's Birthday:
Great summary of what's at stake Nov 3rd
"Trump was intrepid, not foolhardy, in his declaration and in stripping off his mask. His was an act of defiance in the teeth of a formidable array of enemies… a challenge to the groupthink that promotes anxiety. A critical aspect of leadership is daring defiance, when necessary."
This should be required viewing for everyone
10-4 Back Door
Type in "antifa.com" on your browser
A woman with a message
The rest of the story - Wuflu just a way to cripple the US and world economy to the benefit of China
Happy Constitution Day
For conservatives only
Finally some sanity
Remember 9/11, those who died, and those responsible
I would also like to honor the fallen son of a dear friend of mine, a true sheepdog, Aaron:
Many people have eyes yet cannot see, ears yet cannot hear, or refuse to do either
This is concerning, as many people are waiting for a Gates vaccine for the Wuhan flu, not me
This seems to be a direct result of the Sandia Labs whistle blower in the 8/29 link below.
So let's dispense with the socialist distancing and the mask hysteria please! We've been had.
He should know...
So you're sayin' there's a chance!
Trump kept us out of this nonsence so far
Republicans on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence are liars too, covering up for swamp rats.
We need accountability on both sides
And in case you missed this one before
I wholeheartedly agree
Masks no mas!
Our Republic needs our help
Fake News Masquerade
Here is a good story on my birthday
From my wife:
Requiring masks 5 months into the pandemic is like requiring condoms at the baby shower!
How much of this nefarious inflation is going on all over the country?
Since we're dropping like flies here in Florida, this is also encouraging news:
This brought tears to my eyes
Happy Independence Day, enjoy the video linked below. God Bless the USA!
We have been here before
Who granted them this un-constitutional power?
Insightful article from 2015, current tiny tyrant governors, elitists
New guidance on Masks from WHO, go figure
Can you spell police state?
Hold on to your shorts!
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.
— David Burge (@iowahawkblog)
I find several great articles on this site every day, check it out:
And these are the best aggregate news site in my opinion:
Site Commissioned 25 Aug. 2000